PEPPA swimwear is designed to last, but to ensure your piece always looks as good as the day it arrived, here’s a few tips on how to care for your bikini:
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Use mild or organic detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Lay flat and dry in the shade, out of direct sunlight
- Avoid using tanning products, oils and pools treated with harsh chemicals
- Rinse immediately following each use
- Colours may fade due to excessive sunlight or chlorinated water
Your PEPPA bikini is made out of delicate fabric so it’s important to handle it with care. Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling.
When you follow these simple care instructions, your bikini will stay looking fresh and gorgeous… just like you!